SHOPPING CENTRE'S GHOSTS AND GHOULS TO RUN AMOCK
The ghosts and ghouls will be coming out in Yate Shopping Centre during half term week as the Centre hosts a week of Halloween events.
Tracy King, Yate Shopping Centre Marketing Manager: "Halloween is always an exciting week for the children and this year's entertainment is as exciting as ever. Many of the events are interactive so children will have the opportunity to explore their creative side whilst preparing for Halloween evening itself".
Daily between Noon – 3pm, there are a series of special features aimed at children and allowing them to become actively involved:
• Monday, 29th October: Design your own Trick or Treat Bag
• Tuesday, 30th October: Halloween Puppet Show
• Wednesday, 31st October: Carve your own Pumpkin
• Thursday, 1st November: Invisible Man Magician
• Friday, 2nd November: Wizardess Storyteller
The events will be staged in the centre square at Yate Shopping Centre.